Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Julie & Julia

The other day I watched the movie Julie & Julia with my brother. I've never really been a Meryl Streep fan but I have always found cooking shows to be fairly entertaining. To make this even better for me the other star is Amy Adams, enough said. Overall the movie was great. It had its moments that I was not so pleased with but I liked it.

The interesting thing about this film is it has motivated me to write a blog twice now. I started this blog, well after a friend encourage me to write one, however I didn't actually do it until I watched this film for the first time. For me it's quite humorous to see that after I lost my desire to write an unread blog I could find the fire again and write a new post.

Well here I am back on the prawl, pretending I'm a globally read blogger. And yet I still know that in a month or two I'll be more concerned with my schooling then a piece I want to write about on my blog. My goal is that maybe while I'm still focused here I can write some posts that even keep me reading. That's all for now and please feel free to join my blog and become a follower! I've got some great stuff still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment